We are There for You: For the Cycle of Nature
You have leaves, green waste and other vegetable raw materials? We will be happy to take them off your hands. They are gently processed and used for composting in a certified process (for quality mark test criteria please see www.gz-kompost.de). The result is a high-quality, natural soil improver with a fertilizing effect. Different soils can be prepared and offered according to the respective soil conditions and plant needs.
- Topsoil, also called active soil, is suitable for planting and seeding area. As a domestic product of sandy soil, it is refined with compost.
- Potting soil is a planting substrate made of natural products without peat. It contains native compost, wood and coconut fibers, and organic fertilizers.
- Bark mulch protects planted beds, green areas or front gardens from drying out due to sun and wind, but also from erosion and silting during heavy rain and promotes active life in the soil.
- Compost for soil improvement according to specific needs can be purchased as ready-made compost, fresh compost and substrate compost in different grain sizes.
- All products are suitable for gardening and landscaping as well as for home gardens. They can be purchased loose and in 20- and 40-liter bags from the yard; for larger quantities, we are also happy to provide pallets for self-collection or delivery.
- As a certified waste management company, we accept your tree pruning, garden waste and leaves.